Why take a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role with this company?
- Long standing Global institution that has a true commitment to offer employees a Work/Life balance
- The company is currently in growth mode - with a majority through acquisitions
- Newly created role - opened due to growth!
- High exposure to tenured management team.
- CFS has placed several individuals within the organization within the last year!
- Management is very laid back - they believe in empowering employees to make judgement calls!
- Executive Management believes in a healthy working atmosphere and puts an emphasis on fostering a team oriented environment.
What the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will do…
- The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will prepare financial reports, review and provide analysis, analyze trends, and creating forecasts
- Work with multiple departments to streamline processes
What the company needs in a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of accounting and finance experience.
- MUST have IFRS Insurance experience
- Statutory reporting experience (BMA) (+)
- Life Insurance Industry experience a plus