(Financial Services Firm)
Our Client’s Financial Firm located in the Sugar Land, TX area is looking to add a key employee to the Team. They are seeking a professional Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant who is ready to help their already thriving company continue to grow. They are looking for hard-working, success/detail-oriented employees with positive energy, who possess great people skills and have a “team player” mentality. If you want to join a Financial Advisor Team that has experience in the industry, is dedicated to their clients, staff and has created a culture of success, this may be a good fit for you!
- 2+ years of Financial Services Industry experience as an Associate Financial Advisor / Consultant and/or Financial Advisor / Consultant
- FINRA Series 65 or Series 7/66 Securities License or CFP or ChFC
- Advanced Technology Skills and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Etc.)
- Financial Planning Software experience (Example: Morning Star, Money Guide Pro, Etc.)
- CRM Software / Database Experience (Example: Salesforce, Redtail, Etc.)
- Other Industry Specific Designation ex: RICP, CLU, CFA
- Energetic, motivated and outgoing
- Ability to prioritize projects and manage time
- Organization skills & attention to detail
- Self-directed initiative and follow through
- High level of confidence, perseverance and a desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications
- Ability to speak publicly & present financial products in various settings
- Comfortable showcasing and selling to new and established clientele
- Ability to closely follow office processes & policies related to office operations & client privacy
- Desire to be part of a Team Environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship
- Ability to adhere to complex Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- $80,000 - $160,000 (Base Salary + Bonus/Incentive/Payout)
*Based on applicable Experience, Certifications and/or Qualifications*
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Retirement Plan w-Employer Contribution
- Monday-Friday Schedule, Generous PTO Policy & Paid Holidays
- Professional, Fun, Motivating Atmosphere
We want to help you reach your full potential! We are looking for hard-working candidates with a passion for customer care and who truly enjoy helping make a difference in their people’s lives!
Presented by Humans Being Resources, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in our client’s Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant in the Sugar Land, TX area . Humans Being Resources, Inc. is a Talent Acquisition and Personnel Solutions company. We are not a temp/staffing agency and at no point will you be applying for employment with our company. We assist our clients with their direct-hire, permanent-placement hiring needs. When being considered for this position you may be asked to participate in personality profiling, skills assessments and/or phone/video interviews. If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please submit your resume today!