Work you'll do
- Provide support for ERP financial system implementation and system testing
- Work with Deloitte team and government leaders, product owners, and end-users to understand current state business processes, develop future state processes with next generation systems/applications, delivery training, risk management, and successfully support end-user adoption
- Advise our clients on technical accounting and internal controls matters
- Support end-user training, help desk implementation and be a functional advisor
- Responsible for requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, documentation and support
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions, as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations. Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations. We develop solutions to data complexities tohelp our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting, business, finance or another business-related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 1+ years of experience supporting a SAP, Momentum Financials, or Oracle-based ERP financial system implementation
- 1+ years of finance transformation, process improvement, and reconciliation experience
- 1+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 1+ years of experience in government accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.