Ref ID: 04340-0011542135
Classification: Director/Manager Financial Reporting
Compensation: $120000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance is looking for an ambitious Finance Manager of M&A to join a well-respected Manufacturing company. This company offers very competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent career growth. We are searching for an individual who can motivate others with a positive attitude; displays integrity, reliability and leadership; and can offer outstanding client services by managing self and others with urgency, practicality and accountability. You will also be responsible for key decision making and the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence the team. This full-time position is for a Finance Manager who will work in the Houston, Texas region.
• Coordinate with Corporate teams to develop valuation models, including providing input on assumptions, levels of return and strategic value of the proposed transaction.
• Manage the M&A transaction process from identification of potential targets to close
• Demonstrated results of managing M&A transactions
• Responsible for negotiating the transaction terms
• Prepare and deliver presentations
• Prepare monthly, quarterly performance report for the companies in the region for the shareholders
• Analyze investment opportunities
• Analyze and conduct Budget review
• Schedule and moderate Quarterly meetings
For immediate consideration, email Mark, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]