Leads, manages and supports a team of service technicians. Responsible for the timely, cost-effective and quality delivery of product service to Ricoh product end users. Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction and achievement of service goals and objectives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily direction and support to team of technicians to ensure delivery of timely, cost-effective, and quality product service to end user customers.
- Ensures a high level of external customer satisfaction.
- Enables and maintains a positive and productive work environment.
- Spends minimum of 75% of time in Field reviewing technician's work habits/customer interactions.
- Provides leadership and guidance to improve technician's territory management skills, overall technical skills and customer relations' skills through scheduling of appropriate training.
- Organizes resources (headcount) and work assignments to gain maximum efficiency and job enrichment i.e., work teams, territories, special assignments.
- Provides timely response to customer inquiries and complaints and ensures compliance with agreed upon customer requirements.
- Works with assigned accounts reporting overall performance, promoting Ricoh solutions and can clearly articulate the Ricoh Value proposition.
- Inspires and motivates team members to deliver excellent
- Prepares and delivers timely and accurate performance appraisals for all direct reports.
- Maintains positive and productive relationship with other functional groups.
- Provides counsel, direction and opportunities to employees to assist in improving their performance on current job and preparation for future responsibilities.
- Ensures maximum service profitability through monitoring and management of parts consumption and departmental expense.
- Provides proper direction to support team/District achievement of service goals and objectives including all productivity KPI's.
- With approval, recruits, interviews and hires new Technology Service Technicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires Associate Degree or college level courses in business management; 4-year college degree is desirable.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
- Position requires current valid Driver's License
- Must meet the Company's driving certification standards at all times (with respect to their driving record)
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.