A-Line Staffing is searching for a Family Nurse Practitioner with experience in a medical office/clinic environment to work in collaboration with a dedicated team of professionals and provide holistic, evidenced based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for patients. Care is documented via computerized EPIC EMR.
Family Nurse Practitioner Job Duties:
- Will be working a telephonic administrative role in the clinic setting mostly informing patients of lab results and post-education.
- There may be a mix of swab and send testing for COVID-19 and clinical work duties.
- Family Nurse Practitioner will work 30-34 hours per week= 10-hour shifts during the week; 7-hour shifts on weekends; daylight hours
- Must be available to work every other weekend.
NURSE PRACTITIONER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters’ Degree Level Family Nurse Practitioner with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license required
- NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!
- Minimum 12 months of relevant experience preferred
- EMR/HER experience required
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable floating to nearby clinics to assist
PLEASE CONTACT: Alliston Brown / 586-604-2597 for immediate consideration