About this Opportunity:
Our Search Firm has developed an innovative recruiting model for experienced recruiting professionals who fall into one of the two groups:
(1) F&A Recruiters who are currently out on their own but miss the teamwork and split business opportunity that comes with working with a collaborative and trustworthy team of recruiters.
(2) F&A Recruiters who are currently with a search firm (National, Regional, or Boutique), but want more autonomy, greater flexibility, no micro-management, and a more attractive payout while still having a resource-rich environment.
· A minimum of 3 years F&A Recruiting Experience in an Agency Environment
· Previous Experience working Virtually, Remotely or from a Home Office
· Tech savviness and confidence in learning new ATS program (Bullhorn) is a must.
· Microsoft Office 365 / Office Suite installed on computer prior to employment.
· Full-Desk Experience (Ability to both business develop and source candidates)
· Must be a Self-starter and be very Self-Directed (does not require middle-management, in-depth tracking)
· Have previously produced a minimum $200K in annual production within a 12-month period (with the desire to maintain and/or produce more)
· Excellent email etiquette and written communication skills.
· Professional, Extremely Ethical, Great Sense of Humor, and Total Team Player