Position: Executive Chef - Looking for experienced, motivated, and creative Executive Chef specializing in Mediterranean style cuisine.
Location: Downtown Cincinnati
We're Offering Our Executive Chef :
- Competitive Pay
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA
- Paid Vacation Days & Sick days
- Moving Expense Fully Covered
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions for All Culinary Managers:
- Build and maintain food sales, affording the reputation as a leader in food service. Ensure the consistent delivery of high quality food in a clean, well-organized environment.
- Responsible for the inventory, purchasing, receiving and storage of Company specified products.
- Manages new hires and changes of status for back of house Team Members to ensure accurate and timely payroll and record keeping.
- Responsible for rolling out new menus, products and promotions.
- Assists in developing and executing all food related marketing efforts within the restaurant.
- Supervises the quality of food preparation, limited time offers (LTO’s), raw product specifications, and Company Standards
- Ensures a harassment free environment for all Team Members and Managers.
What We're Looking For in our Executive Chef :
- A Mediterranean Background.
- Has sound general knowledge of food preparation and service, and food safety and cleanliness principals.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
Job Type: Full-time