We are seeking talented individuals that are motivated to kickstart their Technology careers. No prior professional experience is required.
Revature is the largest and fastest-growing employer of emerging technology talent across the U.S. Come join us! As a Revature Entry Level Software Engineer you will receive on-the-job-training to become an experienced software engineer
Remote Interviews are starting now!
Benefits for Entry Level Software Engineers:
· Launch a Software Engineering career with no prior experience
· Learn to code on the job. That’s right: We pay you to learn.
· Competitive salary
· Relocation & housing assistance
· Paid time off
· Industry Certifications – Employer paid.
· Mentoring program
· Experience with the largest companies in the US
· Career acceleration: Over 72% of Revature alumni have received an additional promotion and 92% saw their salary significantly increase after launching their tech career with Revature
Entry Level Software Engineer Training Program
· Full Time paid training
· Real-World Projects – to get your enterprise ready for placement with one of our corporate partners.
· Training on the most in-demand programming skills in the job market. We work together with our corporate partners, to identify the skills that are most vital to their organization
· We’re invested in your success—you’ll have an employee engagement team member to support and provide you with a wide range of assistance.
· As a Revature employee, you’ll also have access to our expansive network of like-minded peers who can show you the ropes to ensure you’ll rock your tech career.
What We Are Looking For
· College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
· Strong desire to learn to code – No prior professional experience required.
· A natural problem solver
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Willing to relocate anywhere in the US – Relocation assistance provided
Working for Revature is more than a job, we develop you into an experienced Software Engineer and put you on an accelerated career path. Fast track your tech career and work for a company that invests in you—whose own success is dependent on your success.