Search Services is experiencing growth and is seeking a part-time Human Resources Administrative assistant! We are seeking an energetic, detail oriented, flexible HR assistant that is ready to learn and be a part of a fantastic organization. This is a fantastic opportunity for a college student who is interested in a human resources career.
The qualified individual will be supporting a fast paced staffing team. Responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations in HR including, offer letters, pre-employment drug screening, background checks, scheduling of candidate interviews, and tracking of candidates, creation of employee files, routing of new hire forms, and handling special projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Recruiting department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
- Schedules and manages pre-employment and random drug testing programs.
- Document workflow and work procedures; heavy data entry
- Prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Assists Senior Partner with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.