Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Senior Environmental Engineer (Scientist) is responsible for acquiring air construction and operating permits for midstream and petrochemical assets in multiple states (preferably in Texas). Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing or overseeing the preparation of air permit applications for Title V, NSR (major and minor NSR permits).
- Managing the air permitting process to include responding to agency information requests in an accurate and timely manner; reviewing draft and final permits for accuracy and manageable conditions, and negotiating air permit conditions with agencies.
- Working with Field Engineering, Operations, Commercial, and Field Environmental stakeholders in the permitting process to assure timely and accurate air permits.
- Ability to prepare emission calculations using established methods and determine appropriate permitting mechanism based on estimated emissions.
- Understanding of applicable rules and regulations such as State rules, NSPS and MACT, and ability to communicate the requirements of applicable regulations to stakeholders.