Position Title: MS&T Product Engineer
Position Number: 345932
Location: Houston, TX 77032
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Documentation, Engineer, Manufacturing, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: MS&T Product Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
• Support product lifecycle management related to product/process changes of Client Houston cataract and vitreo-retinal consumable products from planning stage thru to completion.
• Tasks include: Planning/generating/executing/documenting qualifications, and updating associated product/process documents as applicable.
• Changes usually related to cost savings, obsolescence, capacity, and business continuity.
• Address component or product quality issues assigned determining root cause and completing related corrective actions.
• Manage product labeling.
• Address requests from other departments related to BOMs and components.
• Identify and qualify cost/efficiency improvements.
• Work with Cataract and Vitreoretinal R&D groups on development projects resulting in achieving R&D''s project goals.
• Communicates clearly.
• Speaks/writes English.
• Works well with others.
• Has leadership capability and is self-starter.
• Ability to learn and retain many complex processes quickly.
• Focuses on detail/quality.
• Experience writing technical protocols/reports.
• Ability to use MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Project.
• Root cause analysis experience to determine cause of issues.
• Experience in Medical Device industry - Manufacturing / Design / Quality Engineering fields- preferred.
• 1-10 years’ experience in an engineering or scientific R&D or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Masters of Science in Engineering or scientific discipline preferred.
• MS Word.
• Business Continuity.