Electronics Manufacturing Technician will be a part of the development team that primarily develop and manufacture specialized products for energy industry customers. Candidate will be involved in challenging work with an emphasis on product design, test, and manufacture by working closely with a cross-functional team including electrical and mechanical engineers. Candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing of electronic equipment in accordance with local and company safety standards and guidelines.
- Completes electronics manufacturing tasks per procedure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with basic test equipment (Soldering, Multi-meter, Oscilloscope).
- Complete test processes for electronic equipment per procedure.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Carries out all responsibilities in accordance with relevant quality policies, health and safety policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of electrical schematics.
- Strong work ethic with a track record of completing tasks on schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including ability to interact productively with coworkers and third parties
- 2+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician, preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Experience with downhole MWD/LWD tool electronics manufacturing
Work is primarily in a climate-controlled / office environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk with occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from the floor, bending and frequent near vision use for reading and use of computer, telephone, and other office equipment.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.