CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown’s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.
Location: Sugar Land, Texas
The Electrician works closely with the Plant Electrical Engineer and performs a variety of electrical trade functions in the installation, maintenance, repair and/or distribution of electrical energy. Installs, maintains, and replaces electronic programmable controllers for the use in the manufacture of aluminum cans.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Plant Electrical Engineer, the Electricians responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- This position will troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install electrical/electronic systems within this high-speed metal packaging manufacturing facility.
- Responsibilities include following all local, state, and federal electrical codes.
- Documentation of problems and maintenance of equipment, operation and safety precautions.
- Responsibilities also include installing and maintaining new and existing electrical wiring within the facility as well as working safely at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of electrical shop and job sites, while practicing appropriate safety procedures.
- Must have the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on occasion and regularly stand, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. This position may also require climbing or balancing.
- Performs other related duties as required
- The above information reflects the general job duties and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements