- Read work orders and follow production drawings or verbal instructions
- Position and align parts in a specialized relationship to each other, in a holding device, or a hand instrument.
- Tend to machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place
- Mount assembly components on panels, in cabinets or routes and connect wires between individual component leads and other components using soldering or crimping procedure
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks such as cleaning, coating, and coding parts and assemblies
- Cut and terminate cable
- Test assembled equipment. May be required to modify parts and printed circuit boards
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Comply with a NOV Company and HSE procedures and polices
- MUST be familiar with soldering wires and cables
- HS Diploma
- Experience is not required
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic electronic and mechanical principles, hardware, and electrical assemblies are a plus