There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a EEO Specialist to join our team.
With limited supervision, monitors and ensures client company equal employment opportunity (EEO) compliance with local, state and federal laws. Handles internal worksite employee EEO complaints and determines the processes and procedures for resolution of same with the goal of minimizing potential liability to Insperity and clients through effective oversight of the processing of client EEO charges. Much decision-making is attached to this position and is governed by procedures and guidelines with Companywide impact.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
· Investigates, fact finds, and recommends solutions to internal and external worksite employee EEO complaints. Monitors and ensures client company compliance with state and federal laws by assisting clients in resolving complex and challenging EEO matters.
· Oversees, with oversight of manager, processing of state and federal EEO charges by worksite employees from initial service through final resolution including negotiation and settlement. Gathers information, responds to investigator calls, and serves as primary contact for Insperity and client companies throughout the investigation and during telephone and on-site investigations.
· Develops and maintains relationships with government agency officials at state and federal levels to represent client companies effectively.
· Researches and reviews federal and state laws, regulations and precedent cases to defend clients against claims/charges and to provide best practice HR direction to clients.
· Prepares for and attends both government agency and private mediations in resolution of regulatory charges and threatened litigation. Case preparation for mediation involves interviewing relevant parties, document gathering and organization, defense strategies and witness appearances.
· Advises internal service providers, worksite employees, managers and supervisors to ensure all parties are informed about the EEO process.
· Confers with Insperity legal counsel to help protect the liability of Insperity and the client.
· Collaborates with internal service providers in resolution of EEO matters and serves as primary contact for clients, employees and state agencies regarding EEO questions or problems.
· Researches individual-specific health information related to disability, ADA and FMLA discrimination/retaliation claims.