REMOTE OR TEXAS BASED - Dynamics AX Functional Analyst - Manufacturing & Supply Chain Focused - $90,000-$120,000
A Dynamics AX 2012 End User in Texas is seeking an experienced Dynamics AX Functional Analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for gathering requirements, gap-fit analysis, documenting and configuration, and continuous support of their Dynamics AX 2012 system. This role is with a successful organization that offers excellent benefits including a fantastic 401k match.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 3 years' experience with Dynamics AX 2012
- Experience working at a manufacturing organization utilizing AX 2012
- Worked on at least 1 Dynamics AX 2012 implementation
- Functional requirement gathering, documentation and Fit-Gap analysis
- Experience with manufacturing and supply chain processes - so a thorough understanding of Master Planning, Shipping, Logistics, Distribution, Inventory & Procurement.
- Certifications are a plus - Supply Chain and Trade & Logistics preferred
If you would like more information on this position and would like to be considered, please send an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 415 967 7642 (ext 3306).
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords; Microsoft, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365, Dynamics 365, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Functional, Manufacturing, Production, Supply Chain, Remote, Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Texas, United States