We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Halliburton is seeking a Compliance Analyst to support the Company’s third-party due diligence and compliance programs. The successful candidate will have a calm, confident, and practical solutions-oriented approach to problem solving and have the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with partners and stakeholders in the Halliburton organization and at third parties with whom Halliburton does business.
- Conduct substantive due diligence on third parties with whom Halliburton seeks to do business; administer the Company’s due diligence platform; collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure thorough and timely due diligence reviews; and assist with various tasks in the execution of Halliburton’s third-party due diligence program.
- Assist with the development of due diligence policies and collaborate with internal stakeholders to implement and execute internal controls that affect the Company’s high-risk vendor and third party management processes.
- Conduct periodic reviews to identify red flags in third party business relationships through payment analysis, contract review, and interviews with stakeholders.
- Develop employee training on due diligence, red flag identification, and the importance of internal controls.
- Create presentations regarding statistical trends and quarterly due diligence activities for various internal committees.
- Participate in compliance review/audits and risk assessments to identify legal risk and implement enhancements to close internal controls gaps related to violations of Halliburton’s Code of Business Conduct or the law.
- Assist in monitoring employee and third-party reporting avenues and, where necessary, assist in internal investigations of alleged violations of the COBC, as well as U.S. and international laws. This includes formulating investigation strategies and analyzing evidence.
- Assist with special projects, benchmarking research, annual risk assessments, legal initiatives, and administrative duties.
- 10% travel
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Aptitude for detail and high degree of organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex issues and work collaboratively with internal business partners
- Due diligence, compliance, or investigations experience
- Multilingual candidates will receive enhanced consideration
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Due Diligence & Compliance Analyst and Senior Due Diligence & Compliance Analyst roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 90806
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Legal
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.