JR-41983 Director-Workforce and Planning
Location: Pharr, TX
Division: Contact Center
Line Manager: Scott Donowho
Contract Terms: Regular/Permanent
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fan’s interaction with our sales and service channels and as the world’s leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience.
The Director, Workforce Planning and Forecasting will be the leader responsible for the planning and forecasting of our Global Fan Experience operations.
This role will lead a team responsible for creating and driving forward the short, medium, and long-term forecasting strategy to ensure SLA’s are met in each market/line of business.
The role will also work with other members of our Global Fan Experience leadership team, contributing to our global initiatives across multiple functions and Global regions and markets.
- Use statistical models to create daily / weekly / monthly contact center forecasts using inputs from multiple sources to ensure staffing levels are optimal in order to meet all SLA requirements.
- Conduct regular staffing and forecasting analysis (center performance versus plan), issue regular reports to senior leadership and business unit customers of performance versus goals and recommended actions.
- Work with leaders in each market to ensure teams are prepared for upcoming changes/adjustments that may affect staffing requirements.
- Lead a team of workforce analysts to ensure schedule adherence goals are met (e.g. real time schedule adherence, updating callouts, etc).
- Partner with Human Resources to maintain and improve recruiting, hiring, and onboarding efforts.
- Sustain and enhance employee culture and satisfaction.
- Build a team environment through regular contact, communication, and meetings with staff.
- Establish/maintain a culture of ownership and accountability amongst the contact center leadership team.
- Be forward thinking and pursue opportunities that will provide our Fans great service while optimizing for potential cost savings
- Foster a fun, inclusive, supportive, and professional workplace
- 10+ years of Contact Center Leadership Experience, working primarily in Planning and Forecasting Functions.
- Experience of planning and forecasting technologies, methodologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with the complex technical aspects of contact center reporting, contact routing, and various other contact center technologies.
- Prefer 4-year College Degree in business or related field
- Preferred experience with Zendesk or Playvox.
- Proven record of leading and developing a diverse team with varying operational responsibilities.
- Ability to manage employees remotely located.
- Strong understanding of, and ability to manage, the various operational variables associated with contact center success.
- Strong understanding of contact center budgeting and operational analysis and ability to delivery results within budgetary constraints.
- Strong relationship building skills with partners and clients (internal and external).
WHO YOU ARE
- Respected Leader – Recognized by direct reports for consistency in support, guidance, and trustworthiness. A leader who motivates a team through hard work, commitment, and willingness to learn/understand, makes every effort to create a path for employees to grow and succeed, and creates and supports a culture of accountability.
- Motivated Learner – An individual motivated by new challenges and opportunities. One who is always willing to take on more responsibility and not shy away from areas where learning is required. A leader who can take on areas of great opportunity and drive the change required for improved results.
- Collaborate with others; share information openly; listen and take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from; show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others.
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate an effective team and desire to continuously improve employee satisfaction.
- Motivation to improve and guide operational and technical change that will improve fan experience and satisfaction.
- Results driven, energetic, creative, and hardworking, with a commitment to the highest quality of care and service
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
- Location: Pharr, TX, USA; Houston, TX, USA
- Type: Full time