Hybrid Remote / Director of Transportation / $80k-$140k / Great firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmett Robinson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
- We are a mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse, and multi-disciplined firm.
- Services we offer include: Architecture, Construction Services, Energy, Environmental, Geographic Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Land and Site Development, Planning and Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Water Resources and Water/Wastewater.
- Our passion is providing smarter solutions with a distinctly human touch for everyone we serve.
Why join us?
- Salaried position with long term growth potential
- Hybrid work environment
- Annual end-of-year bonus for all employees
- Medical, dental, and vision with an HSA account
- Short/long term disability and term life insurance
- New employee mentorship program
- Tuition assistance
- Company events to promote employee health
- The ideal candidate will bring experience working with TxDOT in Houston and surrounding districts.
- Candidate will have civil engineering experience with a focus in transportation in the consulting industry and/or experience working with, or for, public sector clients.
- This position offers a leadership position with excellent career development opportunities for someone wanting to grow.
- We offer the potential for not only business and personal growth, but ownership in the firm.
- The successful candidate should have experience managing a production team, coordinating with clients and leading delivery of transportation planning and/or design projects.
- In addition to project delivery responsibilities, candidates must demonstrate the ability to manage personnel, budgets, schedules, sub consultants and client interaction.
- The candidate will also work closely with the area operation manager and transportation practice leader in business development activities.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in transportation project delivery
- DOT experience (as a DOT employee or consultant) is a must, TxDOT preferred
- PE license in Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Ability to lead a project and supervise technical staff
- Proven business development experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, be self-directed yet a team player, and have a focus on quality, integrity and success.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.