Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
For nearly four decades, Benchmark has been at the forefront of our industry, providing unparalleled expertise in hotel, resort and conference center management. Our two breathtaking portfolios, Benchmark Resorts & Hotels and Gemstone Collection, represent the finest in guest-dedicated hospitality across the U.S. and points beyond.
Our diverse portfolios have taught us that not everything we do works for every property. We take a customized, entrepreneurial approach that sets us apart from management companies that follow a standardized process and leave little room for innovation or imagination.
We are searching for a Director of Recruitment to design and implement recruiting strategies for our organization.
As the Director of Recruitment, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic sourcing, creative recruiting, hiring and onboarding strategies for all Key Executive positions.
This role also promotes our company culture throughout the selection process and amplifies our values.
If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position, are passionate about creating memorable experiences and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d love to meet you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all recruitment and hiring efforts for all Key Executive and Home Office positions.
- Analyze data and statistics related to recruitment, hiring and retention and provide recommendations for the organization.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies, promoting diversity in the workplace.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings for Key Executive roles.
- Manage and coordinate relationships with Universities to promote campus recruiting and hiring efforts, to include internship and J1 visa programs.
- Coordinate efforts and manage relationships with search firms and on-line recruitment providers.
- Ensure compliance with all OFCCP regulations as they relate to recruitment and hiring.
- Stay on top of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends.
- A minimum of 5 years' proven experience as a Director of Recruitment or similar.
- Proven Hospitality experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting for executive level roles and employer branding initiatives.
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and proven track record of successfully applying these strategies.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems. Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Versatile interpersonal style.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Superior communication skills, including public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws as they relate to recruitment and related processes.