Director of Quality Management - Houston, TX
SHIFT: Full Time No Weekends
- Promote a culture that is positive, that values individual strengths, takes risks, and is committed to optimal patient care, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Facilitate the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of "best practices" across the facility.
- Support facility-wide standardization in targeted process improvement initiatives, and evaluate success through pre-established criteria and measurement tools. Support division-wide standardization of process improvement initiatives through facility adoption and implementation.
- Assist with proactive patient safety activities to help create facilities that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
- Performs regular analysis of facility quality and risk performance data, and plans steps based on data analysis for ongoing improvement.
- Responsible for reporting of data to approved third parties, such as Leapfrog, NCDR & STS databases, etc.
- Lead and/or support clinical process improvement teams as needed to achieve quality and performance improvement goals
- Collaborates with clinicians and other staff in developing and implementing processes to drive improvement and to comply with regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the ongoing review, revision, and implementation and/or adoption of relevant policies and procedures, plans, and manuals as appropriate.
- Serve as a regulatory resource (in addition to FVPQ) regarding state and federal regulations and standards, including but not limited to CMS, TJC, and CDC. Stay current with NQF, AHRQ, Leapfrog, IHI and other quality performance initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required
Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
3+ years' experience within acute care quality, risk, and/or patient safety
Previous management experience required
RN preferred, not required
Current licensure in State of Texas or compact eligible
Acute Care Quality Experience
Woman's Services background
Types of Services: Women's and Children's care. L&D, NICU, APU, PPU, ER, OR, Pedi, PICU
Sign on: Case by case basis
Relocation: Case by case basis
For More Details you can contact:-
Protouch Staffing (A Joint Commission Certified Agency)
Phone: (972) 713-1737