Our client is seeking a Director of Patient Access & Hospital Revenue Cycle Management to join their growing team. The Director of Patient Access & Hospital Revenue Management will assist the Executive director in driving overall operational results, controls and measurements to maximize productivity and client satisfaction. This role will manage a team of 125 insurance verification specialists, Authorization Specialists, Denial Specialist, Medical Billers, 8 team managers, and 4 team trainers. This position will be responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the revenue cycle process and be able to present those finding to the management team. This is a newly created position and will report the Executive Director of Operations.
- Oversees daily activities of client accounts to ensure timeliness and accuracy of revenue cycle processes
- Experience managing large teams in Patient Access / Financial Clearance (Insurance Verification, Authorization, Denial Management, Project Management and Call Center, etc.
- Through training, leadership and motivation, ensures performance, production and quality targets are met or exceeded consistently
- Ensures the daily operations of the department are met and that adequate and appropriate skilled staffing levels to meet performance are in place and ensures that issues are escalated quickly
- Identifies potential problems and opportunities for revenue cycle process improvement
- Engages in open communication with the Operations Managers, Team Managers and Supervisors and effectively and efficiently deals with any issues which could affect productivity/quality while ensuring both individual and team compliance with regulatory, legal and audit standards
- Analyze and provide accurate information for the department’s Monthly Operations report
- Ensures regulatory compliance to healthcare revenue cycle and company policy
- Maintains a current working knowledge of all patient financial and healthcare related issues and regulations
- Understands, follows and enforces all federal, state, and local healthcare requirements
- Works closely with the management team to build and maintain high-performance teams that are committed to delivering quality and timely service and promoting the company as a premier service organization.
- Provides assistance / resolution to external and internal inquiries around patient financial services
- 7+ years of experience in managing large teams in Medical revenue cycle management
- Bachelor’s degree In a business or related discipline
- Must be able to perform root cause analysis and counter-measure prevention
- Proven understanding of the front and back end registration, insurance verification authorizations, denials, and billing process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make presentations to Sr management
- Experience with EPIC software highly desirable
- Ability to manage large healthcare accounts (500+ bed & Multi Hospital environment)
Individuals must be motivated, entrepreneurial, and have the ability to self-manage. This is a great opportunity to join a growing stable organization. Compensation for this position will can reach up to $129000k+ 15% Bonus for the ideal individual and this position has stellar benefits. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of response to this posting, candidates without the above stated experience (Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management) will not be contacted. We appreciate your understanding. Do not let this unique opportunity pass by. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] This search is priority to our client and they ready to interview. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest, however, because of the time constraints only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward. This position is currently a remote position and we are eventually looking for a candidate that would be open to potentially relocate as the position grows. Have a great day.