Zimmer Biomet is a medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. We are offering a unique opportunity for people to join ZimVie, a new, independent publicly traded company we are creating through the planned spin-off of our Spine, Dental and Bone Healing businesses in 2022. Unlike most new companies, this one has established brands, customers and over $1B in annual revenue. We have a seasoned leadership team focused on building out an exciting future for ZimVie – we hope you’ll consider being a part of it!
The Digital Technology Specialist will ensure that timely, accurate and reliable service is provided to dental customers regarding sales support, training and customer service-related matters focused on digital products and services. Communicate with customers primarily by phone, email and internet in an immediate, friendly, professional and efficient manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer sales support, training and assistance to customers regarding dental implant design software.
- Effectively respond to technical questions relating to our digital dental products, applications, and competitor information.
- Increase professional skills and digital dental knowledge by seeking and attending training and education.
- Communicate with internal departments to enhance the level of service to our customers.
- Provide feedback to management regarding customer concerns to help increase sales and service levels.
- Provide strong attention to detail, team collaboration, attendance, and punctuality.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Practice a service-oriented culture and desire to enhance operational, production and company growth
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Excellent creative and critical thinking skills and appreciates autonomy to solve problems.
- Communicate and interact positively with customers, team members and all levels of management.
- Ability to perform other duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience is required.
- Dental CAD/CAM technology experience is required.
- CAD certification preferred
- Less than 10%