Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Search, Display Advertising
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
We are one of the largest retailers of electronics and home appliances in the country. We've recently re-launched our digital presence so we're actively expanding our digital marketing team. We have an immediate need for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager who is proficient with Google Analytics and a strong focus on paid search and display media. This person will play a lead role in channel management, including planning, analytics and execution, with knowledge of account setup and campaign structures, development and implementation of strategies and overall budget.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary + exceptional employee benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement)
- Relocation assistance
- Great family-oriented work environment
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* 5+ years of digital media and paid search experience
* Past experience managing budgets
* In-depth experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads Certified and other SEM platforms
* Proficient with Facebook Ad Manager, Google Search 360, Bing Ads, Oath Ads, and bid management platforms such as Marin, Kenshoo etc.
* Experience with keyword analysis, common keyword research tools
* Familiar with A/B and multivariate tests
* Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data
* Proven experience managing performance-oriented campaigns
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strategic but also tactical
* Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
* Goal-oriented team player capable of supporting and sustaining a positive work environment
* Retail/eCommerce experience is a plus!
What will you be doing?
* Campaign planning and performance of PPC and digital media campaigns
* Drive engagement and outcome through paid, earned, and owned channels, including display, paid search, sweepstakes, paid social and new media
* Ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained in all messaging channels, managing budgets with the most efficient use of funds to meet goals
* Establish proper tracking and experience with GA360 product suite, to analyze and report performance
* Mentor team members to achieve targeted performance KPIs (CPA, Conversion) and assist on changes and troubleshooting
* Manage project plans, launch dates, and delivery timelines to support seasonal drops and initiatives
* Ensure daily, weekly and monthly paid search performance reports are delivered to cross-functional partners and leadership
* Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting
* Manage relationship with agency and other partners to optimize campaigns
* Develop strategy to implement tests/ participate in betas, report out on results and develop recommendations
* Act as subject matter expert in SEM and trends and best practices
* Responsible for driving successful paid search campaigns, demonstrating quarterly and yearly goals
* Manage reporting which includes but not limited to keywords, bids, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc.
* Partner with Finance, Engineering, and Growth to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities and develop roadmaps
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.