eXcell™ has been staffing IT professionals at the top Fortune 100 companies for over two decades. Whether you are looking for a lower-level IT position or a high-level executive position, we are here to help you find the right opportunity.
We are a customer-focused organization and the success of our business rests on the day-to-day interactions with our customers. We are looking for a highly talented Digital Identity and Access Management Application Engineering Manager to join our team. This is a highly visible role and you will enjoy a variety of customer engagements. You will also lead and manage a team of 6 employees (onshore and offshore). Qualified candidates will have 5-8 years in DIAM, InfoSec, or Access/Identity systems.
What You'll Do:
- Directly engage with and advise clients on DIAM implementation to coordinate technical, security, and process aspects of DIAM integration between client and CompuCom systems. This includes direct detailed technical guidance to clients on all areas of DIAM including self-service password reset, ADFS, LDAP, SAML, Auth, API, IDM, IDP, AM, Domain Controllers, Directory Services, PW policy, groups, VPN connectivity, etc. Also includes integration of ForgeRock DIAM to client cloud service DIAM solutions like Okta, etc.
- Direct and Lead the CompuCom internal and offshore technical development teams, including assigning tasks, managing SME expertise, technical documentation, reference materials (internal and external facing), user stories, epics, test plans, etc.
- Manage client and internal system DIAM implementations and enhancements using JIRO, Confluence, ForgeRock, LucidCharts, and standard office productivity suites (Office and Google Suite)
- Design, Document, and Implement CompuCom overall DIAM solutions including client and internal system-to-system identity, authentication, and authorization capabilities across CompuCom's integrated services technology suite.
- Manage the innovation, implementation, and 24x7 support of the CompuCom ForgeRock DIAM solution, including vendor interface, platform, integrations, security, and application functions including OpenAM, OpenIG, OpenIDM, OpenDJ
Who You Are (Skills/Qualifications):
- 5-8 years in DIAM, InfoSec, or Access/Identity systems.
- DIAM identity mgmt, access mgmt, and directory services
- Self-service password reset
- ADFS, LDAP, single sign-on, and Multi-Factor Authentication
- SAML, OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect
- OpenIDM development: user provisioning, profile sync.
- Domain Controllers, Directory Services, PW policy, groups
Specific Experience Preferred:
- VPN connectivity
- ForgeRock Product
- JIRA and Confluence
- AWS (Amazon web services)
- SOAP and REST services
- PKCS certificates
- BA or BS in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Management, or Computer Science preferred
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.