· The AI/ML Sr. Engineer will support our customer and other business teams with insights gained from analyzing images and other customer data.
· The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
· S/\he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of tools, building, and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations.
· S/he must have a proven ability to communicate actionable results with their data-based insights.
· S/he must be comfortable working with a wide range of functional teams.
· The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with internal teams to improve business outcomes.
· Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive improvement of business strategies.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
· Develop and deploy AI/ML techniques and algorithms to enable and accelerate business decision making.
· Partner with in-house data strategy experts to design analytically ready datasets by stitching customer data across multiple platforms and incorporating business rules.
· Periodically validate model performance and update models based on changing business strategies/objectives.
· Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy