Our Reporting & Analytics team is looking for a Data Analyst. The Reporting & Analytics team is responsible for database management, recurring reporting, and business intelligence for multiple functions across the organization to enable operational and strategic excellence. The data analyst will develop and optimize SQL tables and procedures by working with team members to understand source information and relationships, and the reporting requirements for different workstreams. The candidate must have a working knowledge of MS SQL.
This is a full-time salaried position with medical, vision, and dental insurance benefits, among many others. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a thriving, fast-paced team at one of T-Mobile's largest independent retailers.
What will you be doing?
• Develop SQL tables, packages, stored procedures, functions, and views
• Perform end-to-end database management, including data entry and management
• Assist in implementation, testing, and validating data and software systems
• Perform data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis
• Audit data daily to ensure integrity and quality, while adhering to consistent coding standards
Assist with development and maintenance of data architecture processes and governance
• Escalate data issues for process re-engineering
• Assist in preparation of BI reporting, training materials, presentations, etc.
• Assist in maintenance, back up and security of business data
• Identify and recommend modifications to improve process efficiency for reporting and dashboard delivery methods and automation
• System Super-User
o Identify and resolve system issues
o Facilitate enhancements to metrics/KPI's, control automation, configuration changes
o Review business requirements and technical design requirements and ensure correct implementation
Required Skills and Abilities
• Comprehensive practical knowledge of MS SQL
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of business intelligence functions, including analytics, data mining, reporting, report conversion, data cleansing, data modeling and relational databases
• SQL Administration knowledge a plus
• Business Intelligence Tool experience preferred (Sisense, Power BI, Tableau)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and formatting
• Must be motivated and results-oriented with extraordinary attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Required Experience and Education
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience equivalent
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Analytics, Management Information Systems or related field preferred
• Experience w/ MS SQL programming, scripting, coding
• Experience with business intelligence tools (Sisense, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
Is this the Right Job for You?
• You will work from our Houston Corporate office near Memorial Park daily
• You must be able to handle stressful, urgent and diverse work activity
• You must be able to work evenings and weekends occasionally based on business needs
• You know how to get results and how to have fun while you do it!
Position Package Details
• Full Time Salary Position
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• T-Mobile Plan Discounts
• Ability to advance an accrued percentage of pay at intervals of your choice
• Background check required
• Connectivity Source is an equal opportunity employer
About Connectivity Source:
Headquartered in Houston, TX, we are one of T-Mobile's largest independent dealers. We are growing and having fun doing it!