Champs Executives is looking for dynamic customer service consultants to join our fast-growing team. Based in the heart of the Houston, Champs Executives is a market leader in direct sales and customer acquisition and we need customer service personnel to support our sales team. The sky’s the limit for the right candidate, so read on for more information and if you think you tick all the boxes, apply today!
Are You Qualified for the Customer Service Role?
• We are looking for warm, friendly people with an outgoing personality and a genuine enthusiasm for life.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Second language is desirable.
• You must be a team player.
• A great work ethic is essential.
• Candidates must be flexible and willing to learn.
Work History and Educational Requirements
• A High School Diploma.
• Previous experience in a customer-focused role is desirable.
• Previous sales experience is helpful but not essential.
The Champs Executives Advantage
• You can earn as much as you like at Champs Executives because we reward hard work with an excellent bonus package.
• You will have lots of scope for promotion and career advancement.
• Cutting edge CRM software
• Our associates receive on-the-job training
Houston-area customer service applicants with relevant experience in customer service and sales are always welcome, but the right personality and a genuine desire to succeed in a team environment are more important than experience and full training will be provided if required.
Our ideal candidates will have background experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality, restaurant, customer service, data entry, administration, business to business sales, business to consumer sales, retail sales, retail customer service, customer success, customer support, client relations, marketing, interpersonal skills, public speaking, customer service, verbal communication, written communication. Background experience in customer support, technical support, information technology, data entry, customer service, retail, retail customer service, customer success, help desk, retail support, visual merchandising, trade shows, pop-up shops or brand ambassadorship are definitely a plus! We also welcome individuals with practical experience in hospitality, customer service, restaurant as a barista, bartender, customer service, barback, busser, waiter, waitress, host, hostess, event brand ambassador or concierge, customer service.
If you think you can add value to our team APPLY TODAY! We are looking for candidates who want to utilize their skills to grow with our company