SR (Customer Service Representative) and Dispatcher
The CSR is the first point of contact for current, former, and prospective customers that call in to inquire about or schedule service calls. They are also responsible for various functions in our proprietary software. This position also includes the role of the Dispatcher who schedules service calls for employers technicians and Home Comfort Designers.
· In charge of handling all incoming calls to in a timely manner. Must be professional, respectful, and courteous to all calls and determine the purpose of each call. Each customer that calls in must be guided through the process by all company scripting. Will be in charge of obtaining all necessary information for each call that comes in for service as well as any other call that comes in.
· Completes work orders for scheduling of jobs. Ensures all information is correct on the work order and completes through the invoicing process once the job is completed.
· Receives complaints that are called in by customers. Keeps written record of each complaint and gives to office manager/owner. Maintains a customer complaint log to track through resolution. May also be required to work with company Consultants during this process.
· Makes outbound calls to schedule tune-ups and various other service-related jobs.
· Resolves admin problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing relationships with fellow CSR’s throughout the company's system, and training with the worldwide headquarters in Waco, TX.
· Maintains workflow and avoids bottleneck issues by studying methods, implementing cost reductions, and developing various reporting procedures that are beneficial to the day to day operations of the company
· Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary/personnel requirements and then implementing changes.
· Uses Zware and QuickBooks to ensure the reporting is done in a timely manner
· Administrative Writing Skills
· General Computer (Microsoft Office)
· Verbal Communication
· Typing Skills
· Inventory Control
· Problem Solving
· Reporting Skills
· Managing Processes
· Information Analyzation
· Bonuses and Incentives based on performance
· Paid Vacations
· Flexible Work Hours
· Opportunity for Advancement
· World Class Training
The pay range for this position tends to range from $10 to $15 per hour. . There are bonuses available and overtime may come into play if we do get busy with weekend work.