Customer Service Rep - Chemical Industry experience needed!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Isaiah Rosario
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
A global network of affiliates dedicated to providing contract manufacturing, terminal services, customized sales, and marketing solutions to customers in the Oil and Gas, and Chemical industries.
Why join us?
We reward high performance and have created a compensation and incentive program that supports this goal. We know amazing results are the outcome of amazing work, and we’re committed to becoming the top performer in our industry.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative’s main task is to provide exceptional customer service to our existing customers via telephone and email.
***Experience in the Chemical Industry is HIGHLY PERFEREED***
- Confer with customers by telephone, in person or by e-mail in order to provide information about products and services.
- Coordinate transportation of materials into and out of the plant, including rail, tanker truck, samples and packaged goods.
- Complete transportation documentation.
- Assist with shipping and scheduling problems.
- Responsible for providing coverage for team members.
- Create customer invoices and purchase orders as well as verify services provided and maintain orders.
- Have a thorough understanding of internal plant processes such as Blending, Shipping, and Production in order to best support the customer.
- Create orders in operating system to account for customer requests. Assist in internal departments in resolving any issues that arise.
- Communicate order progress to customers. Act as departmental liaison to ensure continued production and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares bills of lading and other shipping documents for both domestic and international shipments.
- Track and ensure accuracy of customer orders including affiliated documents.
- Responsible for getting written approval from the customer for overtime.
- Keep records of customer interaction and transactions.
- Process all required documents in a time period which meets the Third Coast standard.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures. Participate in plant safety processes and immediately report any unsafe conditions.
- Remain current on the requirements of the Quality Program ensure that your actions support the Quality Policy towards continual improvement.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.