G.F Construction is hiring for the role of a Customer service and sale Representative. As the customer service and sales representative you are expected to study the sales level of products, maintain, improve and monitor the daily business functions and also ensure that safety protocols are strictly adhered to. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills, good knowledge of operation, and can create win/win environments for all parties that you will works with. You will be responsible for managing all enquiries, relating them to the relevant department, monitoring daily operations and ensuring every customer is satisfied.
If you have what it takes to be hands-on, use your initiative and charm the socks off customers then you should apply.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.