STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative consultant for a contract opening with one of our larger clients located in Houston, TX!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Customer Service Representative
- The Customer Service Representative will ensure maximum customer satisfaction by providing exceptional customer service support, while maintaining an acute understanding of the customer's needs and expectations.
- The Customer Service Group receives, coordinates, and processes all sales orders sourced from the telephone, faxes, EDI, voice mail, customer portals, and other electronic means.
- This includes working with the customer, sales, supply chain and finance/accounting to drive the order to cash process.
- Ensure account profile information is up to date.
- Assist in dispute/issue resolution as the need arises.
- Provide up to date product information and respond to technical inquiries to meet customer requirements (which may include forwarding request to technical support staff).
- Resolve a wide variety of complex issues with focus on details in order to analyze and make quick resolution, including the process of resolving deductions, particularly those related to pricing and shipment discrepancies and initiating customer complaint documents for corrective actions.
- Process credits related to customer orders and promotional programs.
- Work with Supply Chain to notify appropriate sales personnel and customers as necessary of shipments, voided orders, and problems related to assigned account shipments.
- Work with Logistic Team to coordinate domestic and export logistics and customs paperwork.
- Support the customer service supervisor in various sales administrative activities which may include customer communications, travel/meeting planning assistance, etc.
- Work with supply chain, sales, credit and freight forwarder to ensure customer service excellence throughout the entire order to cash process.
- Perform specialized customer service related assignments/projects as allocated.
- Act as a customer advocate building relationship and long term mutual benefit.
- Take proactive steps to resolve customer related problems.
- Customer service experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently and also with a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Essential experience and job requirements
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Basic knowledge of exportmentation
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years' of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans