Ref ID: 04720-9502711731
Classification: Account Handler
Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly
Robert Half Strategic Accounts OfficeTeam is looking to fulltime a Customer Service Representative to work in the Healthcare industry.
• Work effectively in a structured, production environment.
• Adhere to daily schedules and assignments
• Strictly adheres to established advanced protocols to handle incoming contacts including, but not limited to, prescription refill requests, lab results, x-ray results, medical triage assessments, medical inquiries and referral requests.
• Assists callers with general contacts including, but not limited to, appointment scheduling, general facility and provider information, general requests, medical records requests and issue resolution.
• Verify and update patient information in the clinical information system.
• When appropriate, assigns electronic tasks to clinic staff to intervene with medically related inquiries and requests and to address concerns.
• Contact patients to remind of appointments.
• Contact patients to communicate special outbound call campaign messaging.
• Review patient chart (in EMR) to ensure core measures are being addressed and met per protocol and takes appropriate action when they are not, i.e., schedule services.
• Assist patients with identification of and connectivity to community and program resources to assist with non-medical needs, (Pharmacy assistance programs, meals on wheels, LIS).
• Document thoroughly all calls and actions taken within core systems.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
This is a contract employment opportunity based in (Houston TX 77004)
Is this something that you would be interested in doing?
Please email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]