Ref ID: 04850-9502707382
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.85 to $14.90 hourly
Are you looking at getting back into work? Or, maybe looking for a change in your current career? We would love to have you apply! We are currently looking to on-board candidates for the role of an Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will be working with one of our top healthcare clients in Houston, TX. The Customer Service Representative will be working in a call center setting. For more information regarding the Customer Service Representative role, please send me a copy of your updated resume to the email that is listed below. As an Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for the following job functions:
1. Work effectively in a structured, production environment.
2. Adhere to daily schedules and assignments
3. Strictly adheres to established advanced protocols to handle incoming contacts including, but not limited to, prescription refill requests, lab results, x-ray results, medical triage assessments, medical inquiries and referral requests.
4. Assists callers with general contacts including, but not limited to, appointment scheduling, general facility and provider information, general requests, medical records requests and issue resolution.
5. Verify and update patient information in the clinical information system.
6. When appropriate, assigns electronic tasks to clinic staff to intervene with medically related inquiries and requests and to address concerns.
7. Contact patients to remind of appointments.
8. Contact patients to communicate special outbound call campaign messaging.
9. Review patient chart (in EMR) to ensure core measures are being addressed and met per protocol and takes appropriate action when they are not, i.e., schedule services.
10. Assist patients with identification of and connectivity to community and program resources to assist with non-medical needs, (Pharmacy assistance programs, meals on wheels, LIS).
11. Document thoroughly all calls and actions taken within core systems.
12. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
The client is looking to schedule phone interviews right away for this role! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get you foot in the door with a healthcare company that has ample room for growth within the role and company, don't hesitate to send in your application.
All candidates are eligible for benefits after the first 40 hours of work!
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your updated resume to CJ at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]