· High-speed internet / hard wired
o Speed requirements remain 10/5 required 10/10 recommended
· At any time their speeds do not meet they will be requested to come on-site until they upgrade/fix the issue
· Separate room with desk – quiet work area
· Training will be 9-5:30 pm EST
· Training can range anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on the task being trained – we will never put anyone on the floor and skill them in something they aren’t trained in
· There will be potential to be cross-trained into other areas once on-boarded
Keys to Success:
· Flexible schedule. which can range between 9 am – 9 pm EST
· Possibility of cross-training to other clients with additional hours and opportunities will be available
· Understanding of call center operations
· Schedules are bid process, Typically quarterly based on performance and business need
· Training can range anywhere from 1-4 weeks in the classroom depending on what is being trained
· There will also be a nesting period in which it is considered on the job training – this is where they learned most call handling skills
· Call Handling Quality processes are 90 day TPI period in which it is understood these are training performance metrics
· Attendance is important! Schedule time off in advance and don’t be late.
· Answer inbound calls from members, member representatives, agent brokers, providers, health plan employees, employees, and clients.
· Complete research using resources ensuring accuracy and quality service is delivered as required while remaining within guidelines and adhering to policies and procedures.
· Outbound calls are periodically required for surveys and resolution of outstanding issues.
· Act as an advocate by educating callers of necessary information and alternatives as it relates to the call promoting one-call resolution.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.