Seeking a Customer Service Manager in Galleria Area (Remote for now)
Why take a Customer Service Manager role with this company?
• Company is growing rapidly
• Private Equity backed
• Work hand in hand with the VP Operations
• Work with an amazing team!
• Work-life balancetruly (outside of busy season)!
Perks of the Customer Service Manager role:
• Very visible role.
• Strong medical benefit package
• 40-hour workweek
• 75 to 85K plus bonus
What the Customer Service Manager will do
• Daily oversight of scheduling/staffing, managing and dispersing incoming calls, live chat and personnel for Customer Support.
• Manage high volume of customer cases in Salesforce to ensure customer support team are responding timely and fully to resolve customer issues.
• Foster a positive achieving customer service team.
• Resolving complex customer inquiries by delegation, escalation or self-addressing
• Sets clear expectations and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the teams success
• Building and maintaining a highly professional Customer Support Team
• Facilitate information between various groups and departments Sales, Training, Curriculum, Marketing, Product Management, and Accounting to create cohesiveness.
• Ensures all inbound sales leads are follow up on and owns new customer data and other data for current and prospective customers into system database.
• Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
What the company needs in a Customer Service Manager:
• Bachelors degree Three years of experience in management or supervisory
• Three years of experience of Customer Support in high volume environment
• Three years of Management experience
• Experience with SalesForce
• Google Suites
• Microsoft products
• Ability to lead and build relationships cross-functionally and within their own team.
• Train, motivate, direct and evaluate team members to meet customer service goals of efficiency
• Managing skills with technical background
• Strong planning skills
• Proven track record of managing a team in a customer service setting
• Committed to continuous improvement
• Seeks to create engagement, ownership, and accountability
• Organized and conducts appropriate time management
• Maintains and demonstrates a positive attitude and professional demeanor
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Maturity and good judgment
• Strong personal and professional initiative
• Must be successful at multi-tasking, setting priorities, and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Whom do you know that I should know? #AlwaysNetworking