Diamond AdvanEdge has an exciting opportunity available for a personable and upbeat candidate looking to boost their experience in customer relations & client coordination as an associate or start their entry-level career in the marketing, advertising & sales fields!
This immediate full time opening for a Customer Relations & Client Services Manager, being made by our trendy and progressive local marketing boutique focused on customer acquisition & customer support is the perfect opportunity for an individual who possesses a big-picture mentality and is able to help with the expansion of new locations.
- Engage with the targeted audience in a professional and welcoming manner and determine qualification status through marketing campaigns.
- Align customer needs with our client’s product offerings.
- Create lead generations for high profile clients.
- Promote brand awareness in the field.
- Provide exceptional customer support & client care.
Although limited related experience is required with this entry-level position, the following critical attributes are preferred:
- Above average people & communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities and winning attitude/great work ethic/ambition to succeed
- Experience in customer service, client relations, customer support, client care, direct marketing, field marketing, sales & marketing, or retail/restaurant/hospitality related fields dealing with the general public is an asset.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people.
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer & client satisfaction.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
Perks of working with Diamond AdvanEdge :
- Personalized mentorship
- Executive Coaching
- Consistent weekly pay
- Work with a team that feels like family
- Dynamic hands-on training - in office and real-world application
- Self Controlled Advancement + professional development plans
- Fun Team Events and travel opportunities
What Makes Us Different?
Our tailored marketing and advertising campaigns allow us to use a more personal approach to the development and growth of our promoting brands. Our firm’s philosophy emphasizes the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. Our training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for entry-level roles to grow into leadership and management positions. Finally, the progressive management culture is unlike any other firm, where the development of team members is as important as the customer support services rendered.
Our management team search is focused on individuals who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving customer service, client relations, marketing, and client care excellence. Those who enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality should apply.