Come join Total Airport Services and watch your career take off!
Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity while working with airplanes? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy working flexible hours while being part of a dynamic team? If yes, then you are the perfect candidate for a career as a Customer Service Agent.
Starting Rate: $13.00
Successful Customer Service Agents will be able to:
- Greet our customers to guide and assist them with ticketing and baggage check-in.
- Responsible for all aspects of the ticketing process - selling, printing, reissue.
- Ensure our customers have the proper documentation for travel.
- Properly tag baggage and perform lifting tasks that involve transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts.
- Safe preparation for aircraft arrival, boarding and deplaning customer service of aircraft passengers.
- Operate jet ways to place them in position prior to aircraft arrival and lifting, opening, closing, and securing aircraft doors.
- Make professional public gate announcements that exhibit a positive, personal, and professional tone.
- Provide baggage service and assisting passengers with mishandled baggage
- Provide flight, ticket, direction, and other travel information and customer services to passengers.
What Do You Need?
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances.
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule.
Why Join Our Team?
- Get $250 for referring others.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits.
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team.
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.