Bilingual Talent Acquisition Candidate Support Rep. in Northwest Houston. Long term contract paying up to $19.00 an hour.
Receives, responds to, properly routes and resolves inbound inquiries and communications from candidates and applicants supported by Talent Acquisition, to enhance the candidate experience and resolve inquiries. Responsible for processing Invoices and Purchase Orders necessary for the basic operation of the Talent Acquisition department
• Provide assistance to candidates to enhance their experience throughout the applicant experience. This may include providing individualized training, documents, and coaching callers through the various processes and steps in the selection process.
• Interpret callers’ needs and actively direct them to self-service options, where applicable. Ensure proper escalation to others as needed, to resolve issues.
• Document issues and identify resolution to inquiries to assist in creating a knowledge base.
• Provide password assistance for variety of systems available to candidates.
• Performs outbound follow-up communications, as necessary to ensure candidates’ needs have been met.
• Log all interactions in appropriate system.
• Timely review and reconciliation of vendor invoices and purchase orders for the Talent Acquisition department. Code each invoice properly to ensure that the correct department or Sysco location is charged for the correct expense.
• Maintain a relationship with internal payables department and vendor billing departments to ensure payment, invoicing requirements, back-up, etc. for properly processing.
• Maintains a summary of vendor expenses and compare against budget. Provide monthly summary of expenses to Talent Acquisition leadership.
• Maintain professionalism and very strong customer service skills at all times.
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience with invoice handling and processing
• 1 year customer service or call center experience
• Bilingual - English and Spanish
• SAP or CRM software preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.