- Answer all incoming calls by the 2nd ring. Follow all Call Guidelines from Mystery Shop Training Program Take ownership of all customer concerns and resolve by end of business day. All process and procedures to be maintained
- Improve Autopay capture from 62% to 70% during the next 6 months. Maintain collection call process daily. ask for auto pay/prepay on every call. Utilize all phone and email info to make contact.
- Maintaining and Updating customer contact and payment information. All Auditing done completely and timely.
- Ensuring Correct Data Entry on each task
- Able to follow through when a mistake is made
- Decrease Customer Cancel Rates
- By confirming customer information during each call and overcoming customer concerns/objections.
- Ensuring to offer same day or next day services to customers. Following all of the Cancel Save Protocols and achieve 90% on all mystery shop calls
- Quality Assurance
- Complete all audits and make all QA calls timely and make sure to resolve and follow up for a 50% contact rate.
- Customer Service / Servant Heart: Leads self and others to provide exceptional customer service. Non-wavering desire, passion and ability to serve others – to include customers and strangers.
- Honesty/ Integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plain fully and truthfully.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Efficiency & Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.