This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Ventura, we are a rapidly growing brand marketing and advertising company. In 2018 we were ranked as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in our industry. Our in-depth training program offers one of a kind growth and development opportunities for someone with a passion for marketing!
As a Creative Strategist, you will drive the creative strategy for the world’s most innovative D2C brands and collaborate with a world-class creative team to bring your strategy to life through copy, video, and design. The ideal candidate has an innate curiosity for consumer psychology and behavior, what motivates people to take action, and why creative converts.
Sound like you? Apply today!
Location: 100% remote! (office is based in Ventura, CA)
Why join us?
- One of a kind training program
- Collaborative and upbeat culture
- Huge learning and growth opportunity with career path guidance
- Leader in the marketing space
- Phone and Internet reimbursement programs
- Health and wellness stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (with a big contribution from the employer!) + HSA
- 4 weeks of PTO (starting)
- All major holidays and your birthday off
- Research; perform product, market, and channel research to better understand the needs and opportunities for each offer.
- Creative Strategy; lead, manage and approve the creative strategy and final deliverables for offers including: ad copy/design, advertorials, VSLs, videos, images, and more.
- Strategy Execution; ensure all content meets and exceeds creative strategy requirements and best practices
- Creative Brainstorms; lead creative brainstorm meetings and sign off on final strategies, angles, concepts, etc.
- Creative Feedback; provide constructive feedback (as it relates to strategy) to finalize assets for production/launch.
- Insights; uncover brand and consumer insights to inform creative direction.
- CQA; perform and approve CQA on all content and funnels before going to TQA.
- Creative Sign Off; approve all creative before they launch and are tested.
- Partner Presentations; present creative strategy to traffic partners to drive more offer tests and wins.
- Feedback Loops, communicate to the CRT team how assets perform, and strategize on ways to expand on/improve.
- Creative Trends, dedicate time each week to investigate new ad types, creative best practices, and study creative performance numbers to find trends/opportunities that can increase campaign performance and scalability.
- Consumer Behavior, demonstrate a strong passion for understanding people and deep desire to uncover new consumer behavior across various industries and platforms
- Learning Sessions, lead monthly group and individual “learning sessions” to educate and develop our Creative Team.
- Experience in Direct Response and/or Digital Marketing
- Paid Advertising (ex. on Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, etc.)
- Experience in D2C customer acquisition
- Experience in developing creative strategy and assets for paid traffic
- Experience developing strategically grounded, insight-driven, creative applied in mobile and digital mediums
- Experience translating data into meaningful insights that inform creative decisions and utilizing data to justify ideas and approaches
- Mobile first mindset and experience producing in the mobile first space
- Knowledge of major ad platforms and their portfolio of products
- Experience working in Direct-to-Consumer Marketing
- Experience with Product and Market Research
- Familiarity with ad buying platforms such as: Facebook/IG, YouTube, Native (Taboola), Tik Tok and more
- Copywriting experience
- Direct Response work examples
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Experience working in the affiliate marketing industry
- Experience working in the e-commerce industry
Tools and Technologies we use:
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Presentations
- Google Analytics
- Similar Web
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.