CORPORATE ATTORNEY - (Real Estate - Telecommunications)
HOT new opportunity for a Corporate Attorney responsible for providing legal advice, counseling, and training to business partners on issues related to real estate.
Essential Job Functions for the Real Estate Corporate Attorney include:
- Negotiate, draft, and review real estate agreements.
- Review and advise on real estate disputes and alleged defaults.
- Handle condemnation matters.
- Review and advise on title risk and required curative steps to assist in closing agreements.
- Assist in preparation and final approval of negotiated real estate agreements.
- Recognizes and evaluates legal risks associated with different business decisions and mitigate those risks.
- Able to communicate effectively in written and oral presentations.
- Respond to legal inquiries, assisting Crown personnel with regard to legal issues as needed.
- Assist in developing strategy related to enforcement of real estate rights, including drafting of correspondence and negotiation of timely and cost effective resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school
- Attorney’s License
- Two years of related legal experience, four to eight years preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of legal research and writing techniques
- Thorough knowledge of real estate, contract and business law
- Telecommunications experience useful
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with individuals of diverse background, personalities and opinions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of MS Office
corporate attorney; corporate counsel; real estate; ROW; easements; title; antenna; telecom; telecommunications; legal counsel