Capgemini Government Solutions is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Continuity of Operations Specialist role. The position entails full Continuity of Operations Program Lifecycle support for our client/s. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillsets and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS's capabilities while serving our clients.
As a Continuity of Operations Specialist, you will:
- Apply management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques to develop solutions and mitigating strategies based on client requirements within the continuity of operations-based opportunities.
- Provide integral support in operations planning and mission implementation, policy and procedures development, and test, training and exercise development.
- Assist COOP program leaders and staff in the annual/cyclical refresh of the Test, Training, and Exercise Program.
- Collaborate with members of the client organization staff to conduct the Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Business Process Analysis (BPA), and the review and validation of the Primary Mission Essential Functions, Mission Essential Functions and Essential Supporting Activities.
- Conduct regular updates (annually at a minimum) to the organization's COOP Plan and supporting policies and procedures (e.g., Reconstitution, Devolution, Pandemic Flu, etc.)
- Support the client program staff in the development and execution of annual Eagle Horizon Exercise to include evaluating the client agency COOP Program utilizing the Federal Continuity Assessment Tool.
- Conduct the necessary After-Action Report and Improvement Plan and incorporate into the overall Corrective Action Program following continuity exercises and/or related tests.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- BA or BS degree.
- At a minimum 7 years of experience with the continuity plan development using FCD 1 guidance.
- 3+ years of experience conducting BIA, BPA, and MEF Analysis using current FCD 2 guidance.
- 3+ years of experience in exercise development, including developing scenarios and injects, control and facilitation, evaluation, and documentation.
- Experience with Devolution planning and the planning of a devolution exercise.
- Experience with Reconstitution planning and the planning of a reconstitution exercise.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and provide presentation and interviewing expertise required.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)