Description: Our client is currently seeking a Content Strategist-SR (Conversation Designer/VUI)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Senior UX Content Strategist to join the Schwab Conversation Design team. Our ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with conversation design/VUI experience who is excited to build delightful client experiences through multimodal conversational interfaces. This is an exciting opportunity to participate on the ground floor of a new and growing team at Schwab. Lead the conversation strategy user experience and build alignment with a variety of stakeholders across the Schwab organization.
- Participate in user testing and synthesize findings into delightful user experiences with research and UX Design partners.
- Work hand-in-hand with User Experience Design to flesh out user experiences and provide copy support.
- Create conversational workflows and strategies based on user feedback, research, and data.
- Write multimodal conversations that support the Schwab brand and bring our "client first" values to life.
- Work closely with the product and design teams to build exceptional user experiences through conversation design.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, always-changing environment while continually evolving product strategy.
- Identify critical content issues and work with cross-functional partners to proactively drive improvements forward. ? Champion customer centric design with all teams and partners.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 8+ years of copywriting and/or content strategy experience in the financial industry, conversation design experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of voice and mobile interfaces. NLP experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication as well as presentation and cross-functional negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of accessibility, working in an Agile environment, JIRA, and UX design principles.
- Ability to advocate for user experience and content strategy and facilitate alignment on content solutions with various partners (e.g., product, engineering, marketing, legal, risk, and compliance).
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Confluence and one or more design tools, such as Sketch, InVision, D-Scout.
- Ability to adhere to regulatory standards and requirements.
- BA in a writing-focused humanities field or equivalent.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]