Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Computer Systems Analyst to join our team in Lanham, MD to support our government clients. The Computer Systems Analyst is a multifaceted role that works on a collaborative team designed to provide 24/7 file transfer and server schedule support using the in-house developed file transfer protocol, EFTU.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn, apply, and grow their skillsets in File Transfer protocols, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities.
As a Computer Systems Analyst you will:
- Ensure timely submission of data and provide critical support to daily processing requirements established within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between EOPs, Applications Development and business customers, both within the IRS and externally.
- Conduct processing, troubleshooting, and monitoring of internal systems on a daily basis.
- File Season Readiness reports and updates on an as-need basis.
- Support the Pre-Production, Production, and Disaster Recovery environments as required.
- Test the effectiveness, productivity, and security of internal systems.
- Provide exercise planning and alternate site moves associated to EFTU and SDT.
- Support all required actions in the following task areas:
- Orientation Briefing
- Summary and Monthly Support
- Task Order Start-Up
- Transition to Support
- Support Services for Operations Scheduling Branch
- Knowledge Transfer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain appropriate site level clearance
- A working knowledge and experience with File Transfer protocols, OpenSSH and Tectia
- Experience with, comprehension of, and compliance with the following standards, and guidance including but not limited to:
- Current IRS Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Business Rules and Requirements Management (BRRM)
- Knowledge Incident/Problem Service Asset Management (KISAM – Defect Reporting/Tracking)
- A functional understanding of how the system integrates and operates within the enterprise environment, Informatica, and Control-M/EM (Enterprise Manager) (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with the following systems, hardware, and software (recommended):
- Secure File Transfer (SFT), using OpenSSH and Tectia
- IBM/UNISYS Mainframe
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/zLinux,
- BMC Control-M/Enterprise Manager
- BMC Control-OS
The shifts required are as follows:
Tues- Sat 4pm - 12:30am
Thurs-Mon 8am - 4:30pm
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)