RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients and operations in 17 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois that delivers services to homeowners’ associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities. RealManage also serves nationally recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#3 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Director of Community Association Manager (DCAM) provides management, direction, and leadership to ensure the properties in the portfolio group are delivering professional services and exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service level agreement, and in alignment with the company’s guiding principles.
Responsibilities include working closely with the CAMS, ACAMS, Inspectors, Board of Directors and developers to manage and operate the community. A thorough understanding of residential property management is required, and the successful candidate must have the competency to serve as the “expert” on community management procedures. The Director’s ability to establish and develop strong relationships between the Company and Board member clients is a key component of the role. Strong management, customer service, interpersonal, and supervisory skills are required.
- Serves the Board as a consultant in a professional manner.
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company and respond to all calls / emails within 24 hours of receipt.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and the community’s documents, polices, and procedures.
- Provides weekly updates of open items and ongoing reporting to the Board regarding collections, ACC requests, compliance, service request and work order activity.
- Provides administrative, operational and managerial advice to Board of Directors.
- Ability to run a Board or Annual Meeting and creates monthly management reports, which depict the actual condition of community amenities, progress of specific key initiatives, and makes clear and concise recommendations.
- Orchestrates annual Board Orientation, Contract Review, and training workshops to assist the Board in education and goal setting as appropriate.
- Assist the board with hiring contractors and insurance carriers to maintain and protect the community.
- Provide vendor management oversight, including set-up, bid process, through contract and oversight.
- Oversee and approve payment of vendors providing service to community association.
- Develop and submit complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration for the goals of the association.
- Oversees and/or drives the community monthly to ensure the highest standards are maintained for common areas and the violation process is upheld to achieve compliance with the community documents.
- Works with accounting team to ensure the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of financials, variance reports, and invoice processing. Possesses knowledge of cash balances and availability of funds for projects, monitors aging report to ensure timely legal action regarding collections, and any other legal action before the association.
- Build and foster positive relationships with residents to ensure a high level of service, timely and complete resolution of resident concerns, good communications, and continuous improvement in services for the community.
- Attend monthly Manager’s and training meetings as required.
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- Associate or higher degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years community association management (HOA, POA and/or COA) experience required in addition to other professional work experiences that demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Developer portfolio experience preferred.
- Community Association Institution Certification(s) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Exceptionally strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Commensurate with experience
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401 (k) Program