COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST ( Land/Title)
Exciting opportunities for Commercial Real Estate Specialist (Land / title) with project management skills, site acquisition, commercial real estate. If you are experienced in reading and interpreting land surveys and titles.. this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Specialist (Land/title) responsible for:
- Define the real estate execution strategy for all customer orders and manage a portfolio of real estate tasks necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations for cost, quality and cycle time.
- The successful Real Estate Specialist (land/title) will specialize in developing quick solutions to customer orders that require additional ground space or other real estate related requirements.
- Assess the gap between customer need and our current real estate rights
- Set strategy to close the gap
- Avoid all unnecessary steps and leverage data for decision-making
- Launch work processes to self and others for mandatory activities
- Report, manage, and resolve until conclusion.
Project Management and task completion:
- Resolve or facilitate resolution of all order-impacting real estate matters.
- Complete and/or launch appropriate real estate tasks for proposed customer scope of work ensuring compliance with applicable rights and obligations.
Strategy and Decisions:
- Make ground space and equipment configuration decisions in light of current and future rights and obligations.
- Identify, suggest and drive resolution of project and program level risks due to real estate issues considering project financials and applicable ground leases, service agreements and customer license agreements.
- Review order related ground lease amendments, due diligence and all documentation related to real estate tasks to ensure compliance with company and customer obligations.