A highly regarded firm in Houston is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Attorney to join their team.
The right attorney will have compassion and understanding for the clients they are working with. They will also have integrity and excellence for the work they will be doing for the firm. Must be able to adhere to the firm's core values and have strong, long-lasting client relationships. This firm has a wonderful collegial work environment and is looking for a cultural fit along with qualifications.
- Must be an active member in good standing with the state bar
- 5+ years experience in Commerical Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial leasing, commercial real estate development, and real estate acquisitions and dispositions experience is required
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong writing and legal research skills, and a strong work ethic
- JD from accredited law school
If you'd like to be considered you may apply to this job posting or reach out to Holly Anderson directly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.