Corestaff is seeking a CNC Programmer for an oilfield service company that is located in Northwest Houston, TX. This is a long term contract opportunity.
First Shift: 6 a.m. -2:30 p.m.
- Develops and updates CNC machining programs to accurately machine components per SolidWorks and CAD models, drawings and specifications using G and M codes.
- Candidate must be skilled in the use of industry accepted programming software (Master Cam and etc) and willing to be trained on Virtual Gibbs.
- Documents part programs with instructions and in-process drawings with high degree of accuracy so machinist can understand with ease instructions on how to run the programs.
- Interface with Machinists and Manufacturing Supervisors to develop most efficient method to manufacture products and recommend improvement needed.
- Develops cost effective tool design concepts appropriate to the configurations being programmed and machined.
- Assist in managing expendable tooling inventory.
- Espirit CAM experience of at least 3 years.
- CNC lathes w/ live tooling
- Fanuc and Siemens control experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and experience with regards to working on machine tools, equipment, etc.
- Possesses the ability to run the programs which have been created on the applicable CNC machines to produce production parts.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate and work with manufacturing staff as needed.
- Blueprint reading / Understanding of Geometry and Tolerances.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must pass a background and drug screen
Send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.